The 3rd of the new series of GeekDinners is being held at a really great restaurant called Krugmann’s Grill in the waterfront. We still have some space available so sign up on the wiki to book your place.
There have been a number of people who’ve asked me various questions about the geekdinners, so here is my FAQ:
- No, it doesn’t cost anything… you only pay for the food you eat. (there is often free wine).
- No, you don’t have to know linux to come.
- Yes, you can bring your boyfriend/girlfriend.
- No, It’s not a boys club.
- No, you don’t *have* to speak.
- No, it is not boring.
Also, if you want to keep up to date with the GeekDinner happenings, why not sign up to the GeekDinner Announce mailing list